Really international software:
- Abacre Retail Point of Sale is currently sold in 43 countries.
- It supports various tax settings and currency formats. It can auto fill the tax settings common countries and states/provinces.
- It's possible to easily translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
Works with all printers, cash drawers and poles (line displays) using 3 alternative methods:
- OPOS drivers (OPOS drivers are supported by all major hardware producers: IBM, EPSON, SAMSUNG and Star Micronics and others).
- Windows drivers.
- Sending direct commands via COM ports
Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection:
- Database files are encrypted with password.
- Configuration files are encrypted.
- Different jobs: admin, cashier, inventory clerk and purchasing manager with different access privileges.
- Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
Enhanced User Interface:
- Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
- Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
- 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
- Customization of fonts and colors.
Advanced customer retention programs:
- Client discounts.
- Loyalty points programs.
- Discounts based on client's turnover.
- Gift cards.
End of Day and Z-Out:
- Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
- Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media. It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
- End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
- Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Retail Close reports.
- Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
- Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
- Quick login using Employee Swipe Card or Employee Barcode Card.
- Workers time report.
- Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
- Composite items with subitems.
- Physical inventory adjustment
- Purchase orders.
- Receive vouchers.
- Return vouchers.
Can work in network:
- It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders, one computer for cashier and one computer for manager.
- Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process will close all reconciled workstations.
Actions on orders:
- Print Bill (advanced bill customization, for example, show categories; number of printed copies of bill).
- Take Payment (supports entering different payment methods at the same time for one order).
- Real-time credit card processing.
- Split order.
- Delete order.
- Refund order (it's possible with Refund item command).
- Discounts (with possibility to select a discount from predefined list of discounts).
- Assign Client (database of clients in also maintained with possibilities to search for client, see client's past orders).
- Assign Delivery Address.
- Assign item modifiers.
Additional order options:
- Filter orders by status (open, closed, reconciled, and z-closed).
- Filter orders by date.
- Search for orders by client, cashier, workstation etc.
Actions on items:
- Add item using various methods: by item's code or barcode, by selection from list of items, by automatic scanning using barcode reader (scanner).
- Change price.
Options for items:
Email Sender to send emails to Clients, Vendors or Workers.
Comprehensive set of reports:
- Sales by day
- Sales by week
- Sales by month
- Sales by quarter
- Sales by year
- Sales by hour
- Sales by day of week
- Sales by categories
- Sales by menu item
- Sales by cashier
- Sales by client
- Sales by payment method
- Z-Out Cash Drawer
- Z-Out Retail Close
- Worker hours
- Inventory On Hand by Items
- Inventory On Hand by Inventory Categories
- Inventory On Hand by Item Categories
- Profit Margin by Items
- Profit Margin by Item Categories
Download full-featured 30-day trial version (7.03 MB)
Lite vs. Standard vs. Professional licenses feature matrix
Top 10 reasons to buy Abacre Retail Point of Sale