|Abacre Home > Advanced Log Analyzer Home|
|Help Home | Purchase | Download | Feedback|
There are two ways to schedule the
1. With Windows standard scheduling as it's described in Using ALA for hosting providers
2. With our Scheduling panel.
This topic will describe using our Scheduling panel.
Scheduled task in this panel has
- Site: you may choose All Sites to schedule all sites with this task or you may choose particular site for scheduling.
- Period: Day, Week, Month
- Action: Download and/or Analyze.
- Time: for activating the task.
- Day: based on Period it's possible to choose at Which day of week or month to schedule the task.
Using ALA for hosting providers | Command line parameters | Why index.htm file is not found in output directory?
|Contact Us | Free Newsletter|
Copyright © 2017 Abacre Limited