In some cases you may need to use a flat tax. For example, in hotels flat tax may be used for room charges. It's called tourism levy in some countries. For example, $10 per night per room.
- Go to menu Configuration – Property Settings – Taxes and Tips. Flat tax is only available for second tax (state/province tax).
- Check Calculate state/province tax.
- Set Tax Name: Levy
- Select Flat Tax for tax calculation formula.
- In Tax rate, % put 10.00. In this case it means $10.
- Go to menu Hotel – Room Types.
- Check on needed room type.
- Check on Levy.
- Press Save button.
Now on Stay window press print Folio button. You will see Levy tax column in front of room charge.