Before installing software on new computer you should deactivate it using menu Help – Deactivate. Don’t forget to press Notify button on the last deactivation window.
Then you will be able to install software and activate it on new computer.
The complete transfer procedure on new computer is the following:
- Deactivate software on old computer using menu Help – Deactivate.
- Copy database and configuration files in folder: \My Documents\Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale 5\ or just copy all files in this folder into external HDD drive or memory stick.
- Install software on new computer by downloading it from download page.
- Copy database and configuration files into \My Documents\Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale 5\ folder of new computer.
- Start software on new computer.
- Register it using purchased registration key.
- Close and start it again.
- Activate it.
- Uninstall software from old computer.
- Remove : \My Documents\Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale 5\ folder from old computer.