To set up property settings click Configuration -> Property settings. Note that you should have an administrator's access rights to access property settings.
- Property name is a name of a restaurant, for example "McDonalds".
- Property Logo Path is a full path to image file with restaurant logotype.
It can be Bitmap (*.bmp), Icon (*.ico) or Metafile (*.emf;*.wmf) file. You can view your logotype in preview window after defining Property Logo Path. Note that you can use Browse button ("...") to define a path to logotype file.
- Property Address is a street address of a restaurant, for example "High Road, 57".
- Property ZIP is a postal code, for example "73527".
- Property City is a city where a restaurant is situated, for example "New York".
- State is a state, where a restaurant is situated, for USA only.
- Property Country is a country where a restaurant is situated, for example "United States".
- Property Phone is a phone number of a restaurant, for example "+1444555666".
- Property Fax is a fax number of a restaurant, for example "+1444555777".
Use Currency Format field to select desired currency appearance. By default 0.00 is used. It means two decimal digits. Use comma to make digits grouping.
|Currency Format||Sample Input||Displayed Value|
- After changing currency format option the program should be restarted.
- You should use period (.) in currency format even if decimal separator is comma (,) in your country. Later default decimal separator will be automatically used (for example, comma) for displaying currencies.
Use Currency Denominations field to select desired denominations.
- Always use semicolon (;) as a separator between different denominations;
- The order in which denominations is the same order in which denominations will be shown on Media Count window; Thus if you want to show coins before banknotes you can do so by putting the denominations in Currency Denominations field in reverse order;
- The same as for Currency Format field always use period (.) as decimal separator for Currency Denominations field;
- You may omit rarely used denominations. Simply remove such denominations from Currency Denominations field.
Show take payment window is a option which allows Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale to show take payment window when you click on Close Order button in Order window. Check the box if you wish Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale to
show take payment window every time you click on Close Order button in Order window.
Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale can be setup for any currencies: USD, Euro and with possibility to collect custom tax or no tax/tips at all. You can set corresponding to your state or country sales tax rate and tips. If you don't use sales tax uncheck Calculate sales tax boxes. Also you can edit tax in Tax Name field.
Use Exemption Limit parameter if you want to include (charge) tips only over a certain
amount of order's subtotal.
What people are saying:
"For years we used one MS DOS restaurant POS system until we finally found a good Windows-based replacement: Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale. I compared it with many other programs and I stopped on ARPOS, because it's well-done and well-priced. So we bought touch screen monitors, new computers and ARPOS. The change from the old MS DOS system into new Windows-based system was dramatic: in ARPOS we use images for
menu items for faster navigation, reports are amazing and the program itself is quite configurable and handy. Since that time I am a definitive fan of ARPOS and I recommend it to my business friends."
Awarded by the highest possible rating:
View all awards