Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale allows to create complex price
schedules based on date, time and days of week.
- Go to Price Schedule tab located on Menu items window.
- Check "Use Price Schedule" option.
- Press Add button to add a new price schedule.
Different scenarios as possible, for example,
- Schedule price for Saturday and Sunday (any date and any time).
- Schedule price Friday from 7 PM until 22 PM.
- Schedule price for any day of week from 1 PM until 3 PM.
- Schedule price for Christmas time for example, from December 20 until
If no schedule found for item, then default price from General tab is used.
To setup any date put empty string into From Date and To Date.
To setup any time put empty string into From Time and To Time.
Note 1: If you want to setup one "From" Date/Time then it should have
corresponding "To" Date/Time. For example, you cannot specify From
Date without specifying To Date.
Note 2: Price Schedule feature is available only in Professional License.
Getting started | Creating an order | Taking payment |
Menu items configuration | Bill configuration | Payment methods configuration
What people are saying:
"For years we used one MS DOS restaurant POS system until we finally found a good Windows-based replacement: Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale. I compared it with many other programs and I stopped on ARPOS, because it's well-done and well-priced. So we bought touch screen monitors, new computers and ARPOS. The change from the old MS DOS system into new Windows-based system was dramatic: in ARPOS we use images for
menu items for faster navigation, reports are amazing and the program itself is quite configurable and handy. Since that time I am a definitive fan of ARPOS and I recommend it to my business friends."
Awarded by the highest possible rating:
View all awards