One of the most important features of the AGA is its ease of use and user-friendliness combined with high effectiveness and advanced capabilities, allowing together for fast creation of state-of-the-art animated images for use on the web or other applications.
Among the features that together distinguish the program from others are:
- supporting multiple graphic files as source of your animated GIF, including JPEG Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg), GIF Image Files (.gif), Bitmaps (.bmp), Icons (.ico), and Metafiles and Enhanced Metafiles (.wmf, .emf);
- importing movie files in AVI format (.avi) as a sequence of frames and to exporting your edited animated GIFs back to AVI movies;
- pasting the images from the Windows clipboard as frames into your animated GIF;
- saving the frames of your animated GIF as graphic files in the following formats: JPEG Image Files (.jpg), GIF Image Files (.gif), and Bitmaps (.bmp);
- using intuitive drag-and-drop technique for editing your animated GIFs by adding, duplicating and deleting frames, and changing their sequence;
- changing individual frame settings, such as vertical and horizontal position of the image in the frame, frame transformation delay time, adding or removing background transparency as well as applying these individual frame settings to all the frames in the animated GIF;
- editing and optimizing color channels palette of each individual frame;
- easily changing general image settings, such as looping;
- previewing your animated GIF in the default browser or in the ‘Preview' area of the program on four different backgrounds: white, red, blue and black;
- providing intellectual behavior on inserting large images by allowing you to choose between shrinking the size of the inserted image to fit the working canvas size and, vise versa, enlarging the working canvas size to match the inserted image;
- optimizing animated GIF images by optimizing color map, cropping unused transparent areas, and merging pixels of the same color to significantly reduce their size;
- using five color reduction methods, including such techniques as Nearest Color, Floyd Steinberg, Stucki, Grey Scale, and Netscape Palette.
We are constantly working on the improvement of the program by listening to our customers' feedback and adding more advanced options. This insures that the new important features are added to the program on a constant basis. Please, note that once registered, you will be receiving all new releases of the program free of charge.
To check for the updates, visit our web site at www.abacre.com/gifanimator/.