Problems with Additional Table Licenses

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
Waygate

Problems with Additional Table Licenses

Post by Waygate »

I recently purchased an additional 15 licenses for the same client i have been working on. When i received the licenses i then applied this via copy> paste> once i restarted ARPOS> The program stated i had only 15 licenses fine, but what happened to my original 5 license that was on the machine? I would think that the program would be smart enough to remember an existing 5 and would just add the 15 additional licenses for a total of 20.

My question is, if the key is autogenerated upon payment & keys are then applied to ARPOS, does the original 5 table license get overwritten and the new 15 table license applied? If so, how can i recover the 5 licenses? I will need a total of 20 table licenses that is why i needed the additional 15 i just purchased.Roman please respond. Thanks.

Abacre
Site Admin

Post by Abacre »

We sent you new reg key few minutes ago. As I wrote in private mail:
update process is manual. We have to manually find your first order
and then combine it with your actual order, then press: Generate New
key button to generate combined reg key. We will try to automate this
upgrade process in the future.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

Waygate

Post by Waygate »

I downloaded the latest and extracted the arpos.zip to the existing default directory.I then applied the registration keys below by copy & paste. ARPOS now tell me i only have 5 table licenses available instead of 20. It does not work. Please respond asap. Thanks.

Abacre
Site Admin

Post by Abacre »

We sent you correct reg key few seconds ago.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

Waygate

Post by Waygate »

Thanks Roman. This worked but when i try to rename by choosing table number 4>click on "Edit" button and error would come out that reads when clearly i want to rename from 4 to K4 only:

"K4 is not a valid interger value"

Do i have the ability to rename & edit with alpha characters or just numerical values> When i try to rename an exisinting table number "5" it states when i clearly want to rename only:

"Table 5 is still being used."

My question is how can rename or create new or existing table w/o coming up with the 2 errors above? Any help would be greatly appreciated.