Choosing Order Type

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
raincoat_rani

Choosing Order Type

Post by raincoat_rani »

When I browse for a software that can manage my restaurant orders, I found Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale, I think this is one of the easiest and almost representing my restaurant order system, so now I'm install and try it, but then I found a rare major thing and still confused on it, in Abacre you can choose order type (dine in, take out or delivery) only when you have already choose a table and make an order, but in the real world (and I think is a common things) people who came to restaurant choose a table only when they dine in, but for take out or delivery Order people don't have to take a table, they usually wait outside or some place else for they orders.
My question is:
1. Can Abacre use this order type in the beginning (so i choose table only when dine in order, but for take out or delivery order I don't have to choose a table)?
2. For now I'm trying for Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale 4.7 and planning to purchase the license, but in case there was a newer version do I have to buy any License again or just download it?

Regards,
Maharani