problems printing from 2 computers to 1 printer

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
PAPOBELANDRES

problems printing from 2 computers to 1 printer

Post by PAPOBELANDRES »

hello roman how are you?
well this is my issue ,i am using your software with 2 computers conected in a network lan and i am using one printer that is locate in the kitchen ,well this printer is conected to the main pc thru serial cable using ( com4) and i did shared the printer so the other computer can see it, my problem is: the main pc is pointing to the printer and is printing ok when i send orders to the kitchen, but when i go to the second pc and point to the shared printer on notifications printers is printing too ,but the problem is when i go back to print something to the kitchen from the main pc the notification printer is change and it is pointing to the shared/printer/second pc and if i change it back to point to the printer that is phisical conected can't print with the second pc because any changes i make on main or second pc change the way to print. so my question is: how can i print from two computers to one notification printer without having to make all this changes.
thank you very much roman in advance and have a nice day.
pd.the version is 2.4 i think

PAPOBELANDRES

Re: problems printing from 2 computers to 1 printer

Post by PAPOBELANDRES »

Hello roman i did post a problem before,about how to print from to computers to one printer,well i did install your new trial version to see if the same problem occur and yes it happen with the new version before i buy your new version please let me know how to print from to computers to one notification printer.thanks.

PAPOBELANDRES

Re: problems printing from 2 computers to 1 printer

Post by PAPOBELANDRES »

sorry the right sentences is: how to print from two computers to one notification printer.