Item's list

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
pakal

Item's list

Post by pakal »

Hi there, I am having big problems browsing through the hundreds of items that I have. Is there a way to sort them alfabetically ? I do not see a way to sort them either in the item's menu, nor in the inventory page. I have not given any items a code number.
Pasquale

Abacre
Site Admin

Re: Item's list

Post by Abacre »

Are you talking about Menu Items window located in menu Configuration - Menu Items?

In table representing menu item you should simply click on corresponding column name.
And items will be sorted. For example, if you click on Code then the items will be sorted by code.
In you case you should click on the second column (Name) so all items will be sorted by name.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

pakal

Re: Item's list

Post by pakal »

OK I've sorted clicking on the columns ( although for no reason sometime clicking on the column DOES NOT do anything). Don't you have a SEARCH window somewhere so that you can quickly find any item ? Furthermore the column sorting feature does not seem to be enabled in the inventory page.

Furthermore , and very important. What is the sort criteria for both the inventory or report page. If I display the Physical inventory page I have the items sorted one way. If I display the Iventory report by items in hand if shows me another order ?!?!?!?!

Pakal