Support Issues

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
luncheonette

Support Issues

Post by luncheonette »

Hi Roman;

Can you please reply to my emails containing all our outstanding issues?

Regards

Sean (Luncheonette)

Abacre
Site Admin

Re: Support Issues

Post by Abacre »

We usually remove messages without list of stated questions/issues.

But I will reply on some of your questions:
1. Currently we do mass tests of different MSR devices. So other users also reported about the issues with employee swipe cards. So in about 3-5 days we will release new version with will fix most of MSR related issues.

2. Issues related to printing £ char on bills. We already agreed that it's related to font used by your printer. So you should simply select another font for your printer which support printing £ char.
if you assign a waiter to a menu item and also "Ask Price" it shows the dialogue where you can choose a waiter/ress but if you choose to cancel and cancel the price dialogue, it still addes the $0.00 price item to the bill.
3. we will correct this issue during the in new version (about in 3-5 days).
If I reprint a closed check, the system should have something like this:

********************REPRINT*******************

indicating that the check was reprinted.
4. It's not possible right now. We added it into our to-do list.
Question: an order is closed. Then you press print bill button first time for the closed order. Should it print ***REPRINT*** in this case?
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

luncheonette

Re: Support Issues

Post by luncheonette »

Roman;

The following issues are still out standing:

- When printing the Z-Read it chops the paper half way through the paper (TM-T88)
- Having changed the font, it still does not print the £ sign. I have simply taken out the £ sign from the bill config.
- The TM-T88 does not print the Logo, even though I have successfully setup the logo via Epson's own software and the printer is ready to print the logo.
- As for closed check, It should add the "REPRINT" every time a closed check is printed, if that is your question.

On the plus sign, I am very happy with the software and it really suits our needs and so used to and really depend on it. So Thank you and well done for such a robust software.

Sean