registration and support

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
bogeyc

registration and support

Post by bogeyc »

Well I have gotten no responses from Roman via e mail now for months so i will try it this way
I need help with my new system And this is the scenario... I bought the software license and when I did you gave me a name and a registration number,unfortunately I was using the older version and I was unable to upgrade the software at my bar. I now have internet at the register location . The system crashed and I had to start from over I am now using the 3.1 version. in trial mode with only 9 days left . Last week when I tried to register the software I received a message that “this station is being used.” I only have ONE station I only need ONE station. So I was unable to register the software. Please tell me what to do. I have to continue doing business And cannot have any interrruptions.
I also have tried to deactivate and it will not allow me to do so.
I am also having problems with the cash drawer it wont open and the printer is printing very light I think it may have something to do with the driver. T200 dell
I am very frustrated .... not so much by the system but the support and responses...or lack there of.
Please help .

Abacre
Site Admin

Re: registration and support

Post by Abacre »

We did not receive any messages from you since last November. Maybe it's because of anti-spam filters or something like that.

As far as I understood you registered the software with registration code. And on each start of the program it asks you for activation.

We manually deactivated your license (you could not deactivate old installation because of your computers crash).

So if you the software shows that it's in trial mode (you said you see 9 days left message)
then register it with purchased registration code.
After that activate it as usually. In case of any problems send direct message to support@abacre.com or ask it here.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

bogeyc

Post by bogeyc »

Roman,

I am still not able to get the cash drawer to open I am using the dell t200 printer is this a problem in the driver ? can you please send the correct driver or tell me what i can do to get the cash drawer t o open when cashing out.

Sincerly

Anthony Curtiss

Abacre
Site Admin

Post by Abacre »

There are various ways of handling cash drawers in ARPOS.

Which model of cash drawer do you have? Do you have manual for the cash drawer in PDF or other electronic media? Can you send it to us?

The best way to handle cash drawers is by using OPOS drivers?
Does your cash drawer support OPOS drivers?

In opposite case (if it does not support OPOS drivers) we will try direct connection using native Windows drivers.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com