BILL CONFIGRATion

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
izme

BILL CONFIGRATion

Post by izme »

hello there ,
we are ready to buy the software, but need a little change in the printed bill ,
currently the details are ordered ( left to right ) item , amount , price , total
all we need is the amount to come first in the row so it should look like
amount , item , price , total

eg :

item nos price total
Fried Rice 2 35.50 71.00
Mineral Water/small 3 10.00 30.00

how we want it to be
nos item price total
2 Fried Rice 35.50 71.00
3 Mineral Water/small 10.00 30.00

thanks ,

silcharde

Re: BILL CONFIGRATion

Post by silcharde »

Well, I don't know... but since we are talking about bill configuration don't you think as of now is just awful ?

I would love for it to have a Word like template editor,.. or even for the thing to take HTML code...

What about different templates for different forms of payment ? Or/And different template when the bill is just a print out (Open) and another when is Closed ?

What i did to make it look a little bit better, I took my logo and added my place's information to the image, that way my logo, my address and some other info prints nice and centered with a good looking font.

I added some text at the bottom for costumers to add tip, total, room #, name and signature, and in order to align some of the text to the right I added "empty characters" (Alt+32) before the text to push it to the right.

GIban

Re: BILL CONFIGRATion

Post by GIban »

I posted the same issue, http://www.abacre.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1529, Any Solution on this format print update.

Thanks