stability ??

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
davidcarpediem

stability ??

Post by davidcarpediem »

dear abacre,

i am trying your software since a week in real environement . Everything work fine but i can't stop thinking that a little bit more stability will be welcome, specially in the order area... many time don't show all the order, 1 bill who cannot be delete by the administrator , the journal count sometime wrong the total bill of the day ...when check in , sometime need to restart software
i see a lot of person asking different settings , even me by example i will love to have more reports BUT i think you should concentrate to get the structure of the software more stable rather than please everyone... i see you have release 2.11 ... mean that the 2.2 is delayed ??? regards david

Abacre
Site Admin

Post by Abacre »

We are working on both versions right now: version v2.1.x and version 2.2.
Version 2.2 will contain inventory module and it's quite complex. In mean time we receive a lot of requests about new small features or issues. So we will release it as v2.1.2, v2.1.3 and so on. Then both branches v2.1.x and v2.2 will be merged into one version. Currently v2.2 is delayed. We expect it to release at the end of May or the beginning of June.

If you need new reports please ask about the reports here in the forum or send us email to suppport@abacre.com

For issue: it's better to discuss it in details by email: issue by issue. And we normally need sample files (database or configuration files) or we will provide you debug version of the software which produces debug.log file containing detailed information about errors and messages.
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com