Discounting a single item

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
Post Reply
ts44
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Discounting a single item

Post by ts44 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:01 pm

We are trying your software and have a couple of questions:
1). Is it possible to discount a single menu item?
2). How do I remove discounts?
3). Will your software offer credit card processing support in the near future?
4). How does our staff make tip adjustments after an order has been paid by credit card? (Currently we make the adjustment in our credit card terminal and staff accounts for it in the register by entering a negative amount using the coupon key on our register).
5). What are the recommendations for accepting coupons?

Thanks for your help!

Jim

ts44
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Post by ts44 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Any advice would be appreciated.

Abacre
Site Admin
Posts: 1201
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Discounting a single item

Post by Abacre » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:13 am

ts44 wrote:1). Is it possible to discount a single menu item?

It's not possible right now. But it's in our To-Do list.
ts44 wrote:2). How do I remove discounts?

On Order window you simply delete discount or put 0 (zero) into discount field.
ts44 wrote:3). Will your software offer credit card processing support in the near future?

Yes. But not in the nearest future.
ts44 wrote:4). How does our staff make tip adjustments after an order has been paid by credit card? (Currently we make the adjustment in our credit card terminal and staff accounts for it in the register by entering a negative amount using the coupon key on our register).

Go to Configuration - Property Settings - Taxes and Tips.
You may select Manual as Tips Calculation Method.
So you can manually enter the tips on Take Payment window (after pressing Close Order button).
Kind regards,
Abacre Limited
http://www.abacre.com
support@abacre.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests