Some features that would be useful

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
dekelder

Some features that would be useful

Post by dekelder »

Hi Roman,

I'm sorry to disturb you again but I want to ask you a favor.
I'm missing some little things who would be usefull:
* a parameter to add to the bill for counting the total amount of items
* if we want 15 of the same items for the same bill we have to click that item 15 times. Is there a possbility e.g. 15 x item?
* if we open the program we have the categories and the available menu items window. We have a lot of categories and we have to adjust the height of the categorie window. But if we close and restart te program, the window position isn't saved.

Thanks for your time and we hope you can help us!
Kevin

KevKha

Post by KevKha »

Hi Kev,

I hope this helps...

* if we want 15 of the same items for the same bill we have to click that item 15 times. Is there a possbility e.g. 15 x item?

http://www.abacre.com/restaurantpos/manual/order.htm

For example if you want to add 3 items with 106 code: type 3*106 in Item Code field and press Enter. If you want to remove an item: -3*106

* a parameter to add to the bill for counting the total amount of items

Go to Bill Configurations -> Parameters tab and check both Show Categories and Calc Qty for Categories

I leave the last one for Roman because current release is not possible yet.

Regards, KevKha

dekelder

Post by dekelder »

Hi Kev,

Thank for your reply but I'm not 100 % helped with your solutions.

Concerning the '3*106' thing: first of all we don't use a keyboard anymore and also no item codes. If we click on the 'item code' space, a screen opens with digits but then we still have to type in a code. It would be more useful for us to change the 'item code' space in 'qty' space so we just have to fill in the qty of items we want and no more qty*code.

Concerning 'a parameter to add to the bill for counting the total amount of items'
This is not the thing I want. What I want at the end of the bill is the 'total amount of items sold on that ticket'. Not divided in categories.
I'll give you an example: This is our ticket

13e Eeuwse Kelder "Oud Brugge"
Kuipersstraat 33
B-8000 Brugge

Tel:050/33.54.02
Fax:050/34.03.65
E-mail:info@dekelder.be
Web:www.dekeder.be

01/06/06
Tafel 2
Ticket ° 2

Warme Wijn 2 7,00 €
Menu 1 1 27,00 €
Menu 2 1 22,00 €
--------------------------------
Totaal 56,00 €

But at the end I want:

--------------------------------
Totaal 4 56,00 €

I hope you understand it a little bit better now.

I'm very sorry to disturb you with all this. I think I'm one of your most difficult persons you know. But still, we find it a great program!

Greets, Kevin.