Page 1 of 1

Problem with replacing text in multiple files

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:32 pm
by nydr
Situation: When choosing the Replace tab and entering the text in the "Text to Find" field and entering the text I want it changed to in the Replace/Insert by Text" field, it locates only the file that I copied the text to replace from. Example:
I know that the information is in each text file but it's not locating it in each file. Now when I open a file and copy the exact lines of text that I want to replace and I add it to AFR then it finds that file and makes the change. So with this happening I might as well just open up each file individually and copy the lines of text.

And they are all the exact SAME! No extra spaces no extra breaks.

I think we've come upon a bug in AFR!

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:32 pm
by Abacre

Can you send couple (at least) of these files to
and Search For text.
Send also your configuration file (default.cfg)

Thank You Everyone! I found my problem.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:32 pm
by nydr
Abacre has the best forum support! Quick response.